The less you have to concentrate on hitting the right notes, the more you are able to focus on the music itself. This principle rings especially true when you are required to transpose on-the-go.
This bundle has been hand-picked from our catalogue because, as trumpet players, we know what makes an etude a good candidate for transposition study. Included are 3 manuals to help you better understand the technicalities of transposition, and 7 etude books with over 450 etudes so you can get down to business.
The more time you spend refining your transposition skills between the different keys and instruments we are asked to play, the more success you will find. Unfortunately, it’s not always “Trumpet in Bb” on a C Trumpet.
Click through the samples to the left, read through the write-ups provided below, and then click above for immediate PDF downloads of the entire bundle.
Books included in this bundle:
- Kling, Transposition
- Langenus, Practical Transposition for Trumpet
- Caffarelli, 100 Melodic Studies for Transposition
- Williams, Method for Transposition
- Bordogni, 24 Vocalises for Transposition
- Wurm, 45 Easy Studies
- Artot, 19 Progressive Etudes
- Alphonse, 200 New Melodic and Gradual Studies
- Sachse, 100 Studies for Transposition