This is a wonderful translation of Richard Stegmann’s comprehensive Elementary Course for Slide Trombone and Euphonium. It contains everything that is necessary for the musical development of a low brass player, including execution, theory, and practice.
This book has always been available in German with a seperate pull out of English text. This edition has taken the English translation and engraved it right into the book so you can play through it seamlessly with all annotations in proper English (available in English or German above).
- All minor and major keys and chords
- Dominant 7th and diminished 7ths
- Chromatic scales and whole tone scales
- Cirlce of fifths arranged as a theme and variations
- Every type of ornamentation with annotations
- Advanced rhythms
- Reading in all clefs
- Trombone Choirs for Two, Three, or Four Voices!
Check out some samples to the left, then grab an immediate PDF download above.