Duets are simply the best way to work on ensemble skills while having a great time. Especially in this day and age, where we might not be meeting with our ensembles as frequently as normal, duets are an especially indispensable part of our library.
This is an extensive collection of bass clef duets in a variety of styles and a range of difficulties. This collection truly has something for everyone, and at 51% off, it’s a great way to fill out your library on a budget.
Click through the samples to the left, read through the write-ups provided below, and then click above for immediate PDF downloads of the entire bundle.
Books included in this bundle:
- Amsden, Celebrated Practice Duets
- Little, Great Duets Level 1
- Little, Great Duets Level 2
- Baker, Cookin Duets
- Baker, Smokin’ Duets
- Bach-Veldkamp, 20 Duets from Anna Magdalena
- Veldkamp, 15 Popular Christmas Songs
- Mozart, 17 Duets From the Magic Flute
- Veldkamp, 16 Venezuelan Waltzes
- Beethoven, 3 Duets for Trumpet & Tuba