It’s difficult to pick what we love most about the trumpet. The trumpet’s stylistic versatility, interesting history, and melodic nature are all beloved characteristics, but above all else, what we love is the big, beautiful, and bold sound that it is able to produce. Perhaps no tradition of trumpet playing has taken advantage of the tonal and expressive characteristics of the trumpet to greater effect than the Russians.
That’s why we’ve compiled this 55% off bundle of etudes and exercises written by the best Russian trumpeters of all time. It is our way of celebrating the bold approach to trumpet playing that we love so much. From Brandt to Wurm and everything in between, this bundle is perfect for the die-hard trumpeters amongst us.
Click through the samples to the left, read through the write-ups provided below, and then click above for immediate PDF downloads of the entire bundle.
Books included in this bundle:
- Chumov, 24 Etudes for Trumpet
- Maksimenko, Daily Studies and Exercises for Trumpet
- Ginetsinsky, Modern Studies for Bb Trumpet
- Balasanian, School of Trumpet Playing
- Brandt, Etudes & Last Etudes for Trumpet
- Shchelokov, 22 Studies for Trumpet
- Berdiev, 85 Easy Studies for Trumpet Vols.1-2
- Wurm, 82 Selected Studies
- Balasanian, 25 Melodic Etudes
- Wurm, 40 Studies for Trumpet