|File Size in MB||
Sandole’s Craft of Jazz series is one of the most important sets of jazz texts in the history of the genre. These are the books that taught legendary artists like John Coltrane how to improvise.
Coltrane was inspired by Sandole’s courses on harmony and musicianship. “He would have achieved his success with or without me, Sandole said, I just accelerated his progress. He was the perfect student, in the conservatory walking around with his horn all day long, playing.”
This is the second volume of Sandole’s massive tome on jazz improvisation including the others listed below. It is over 230 pages of the most in-depth and progressive writing on the art of jazz ever written. Check out some of the samples to the left and click below to find and purchase the other volumes in the set. If you are serious about jazz there are no other books you would ever need than these.
Check out samples to the left, then grab an immediate PDF download above.
Secret tip: Get it for 56% off right here.
The volumes of this series include:
1. Beginner’s Method for Jazz Improvisation (LINK)
2. Craft of Jazz I “Apprentice (LINK)
3. Craft of Jazz II “Journeyman” (LINK)
4. Craft of Jazz III Fourth Chords & Scales from Jazz Improvisation III (LINK)
5. Jazz Patterns (LINK)
6. Jazz Tunes (LINK)
7. Music Primer (LINK)
8. The Art of Songwriting (LINK)
9. Arranging & Harmony for Stage Band (LINK)