From the legendary Chicago School style of brass pedagogy founded by greats like Cichowicz and Jacobs comes the concept of “Flow”. For brass musicians who learned under this school, “flow” unlocked the key to ease of playing and musical freedom.
This bundle was carefully curated to help us trumpet players find our centre and channel the concept of “flow”. This bundle is being offered for more than 50% off, so it’s a perfect opportunity to add the likes of Irons, Petit, Veldkamp, Bower, and others to your library for a huge discount. This deal won’t last long, so take a peek at the samples to the left, check out the write-ups below, and then click above for an immediate PDF download of the whole bundle.
- Bower, 32 Lyrical Studies
- Irons, 27 Groups of Exercises
- Nedbalek, 18 Melodic Studies for Cornet or Trumpet
- Bohme, 24 Melodic Studies Op.20
- Balasanian, 25 Melodic Etudes for Trumpet
- Veldkamp, 16 Melodic Studies
- Veldkamp, 30 Wind and Song Studies
- Petit, 25 Melodic Studies for Trumpet
- Spicker, Anthology of Sacred Song