Grover C. Yaus’ “Easy Steps to Rhythm” answers the question of how to teach a group of diverse instrumentalists the fundamentals of music. These exercises are of great value to a teacher in this task of teaching the student to recognize and properly perform the more common rhythmic patterns in music.
This series contains valuable features, ideal of the beginner, including:
- Original unisonal exercises in scale form;
- Playable with any combination of instruments;
- No technical difficulties in the entire work;
- Each exercises lies within the compass of an octave;
- The first 13 exercises are within the interval of a 2nd; the first forty exercises do not exceed the interval of a 6th;
Check out some samples to the left and then grab an immediate PDF download above. Perfect for use with your students and private studio.