Any modern professional will tell you that the secret to consistency is a solid warm-up and a bulletproof routine. However, if you talk to enough modern professionals, you will hear a wide range of opinions about what constitutes a proper warm-up and what belongs in a daily routine. That is why it’s so important to explore as much material as possible, in order to find out what works best for YOU.
This set, which includes 10 titles and 13 books, describes the ideal set of daily studies and warm-ups of 10 of the most important trumpet pedagogues of all time. From Bunny Berigan to Richard Shuebruk, this bundle truly has something for everyone.
Discover your perfect warm-up and ultimate daily routine with this exceptional bundle, only from qPress.
Click through the samples to the left, read through the write-ups provided below, and then click above for immediate PDF downloads of the entire bundle.
Books included in this bundle:
- Berigan, Daily Exercises for Trumpet
- Maksimenko, Daily Studies and Exercises
- Goldman, Daily Embouchure Studies
- Shuebruk, The Trumpeter’s Daily Stunt
- Clarke, Setting Up Drills
- Porret, Trumpeter’s Daily Exercises
- Branch, Trumpet Warm-Ups Books 1-4
- Pares, Daily Exercises & Scales
- Colin, 100 Original Warm-Ups