This contest album for trumpet contains solos selected by the National Contest Committee that were originally written for the Paris Conservatory. This collection is perfectly suited to the late high school early university trumpeter who is looking for graded contest solos for performance classes, lessons, studio work, and recitals. These were written by some of the most well known brass composers in history and gives a great overview of the French compostiional school.
Below is the full list of pieces. Please click to the left for samples, and above for an immediate download. You will receive one file with perfect page turns ready for two sided printing (including piano accompaniment). The price per solo is incredible in this edition!
- Contest Piece Op.57, G. Alary
- Fantasie Heroique Op.25, H. Gottwald
- Liebeslied Op.22 No.2, O. Bohme
- Grand Concerto, F. Grafe
- Romanza Appassionata, CM. Von Weber
- Concerto Fantasie, G. Cords
- Berceuse Op.7, O. Bohme
- Variations in Db Op.55, H. Busser
- Legende Heroique Op.27, J. Mouquet
- Romanze, G. Cords
- Cantabile et Scherzetto, P. Gaubert