Many of Donald “Doc” Reinhardt’s pedagogical output for trumpet has been missing from shelves for the better part of 50 years. With the help of his daughter, Gloria, we have been able to re-release Reinhardt’s methods and studies to the trumpet public. This collection of instructional books, written by Reinhardt and pupil Rich Willey, is aimed at taking the developing trumpeter through the entire process of learning, from absolute beginner to confident player.
It’s rare that a successful musician would attribute 100% of their learning to a single source; most professionals take a little bit from each method, study, technique, and style that they encounter. This collection deserves a spot on the shelves of all our libraries alongside the works of Arban, Clarke, and Stamp.
For a short period of time only, this complete collection will be offered for half price. After taking a look through the samples to the left and the write-ups below, click above to get an immediate PDF download of the entire collection.
- Reinhardt, Reinhardt for Beginners on Trumpet
- Reinhardt, Warm-up Number 57 for Trumpet
- Reinhardt, Reinhardt Routines for Trumpet
- Reinhardt, Trumpet Mechanisms & More
- Reinhardt, 10 Test Drills for Trumpet
- Reinhard, Encyclopedia of the Pivot System
- Willey, Focal Point for Trumpet
- Willey, Warm-Up Magic for Trumpet
- Reinhardt-Concone, 15 Voalises for Trumpet